How to make a WordPress post sticky
Have you ever thought that there are blogs who have a post that are always on the top of the blog. I’ve seen many of the bloggers who use WordPress as a content management system to wonder that how to make a post sticky in WordPress. Sticky post is very helpful in displaying your most important content at the top of the front page of your blog. I’ve seen many bloggers making sticky post about their journey or some important tutorial, you can have your own choice about the content you want to make sticky.
Making a WordPress post sticky is very simple.
All you have to do follow this step by step to make a post sticky in WordPress.
- Login to the Admin panel of the blog.
- Go to the posts >> All posts.
- Select the post you want to make it sticky and click edit.
- Then on the side bar on the right look for publish box
- In publish box look for visibility: public and click on edit.
- Then you will see an option of “stick this post to the front page“.
- Click the box to enable this feature and hit OK.
- Now when you publish this post this will be a sticky post.
This is the most simple and best way to make a post sticky in WordPress, You can change the post from sticky to a normal just by making the box “stick this post to the front page” unchecked.