10 reasons why making website a brand is important
That about it. We think this much only.
What we forget is that in order to stand out of the crowd you have to be special. Well there are tons or website in every niche.
Yes you are not the first one to do create a new kind of niche on the internet and if you did created a new niche then congratulations you have taken a huge leap ahead of everyone but in reality every niche is highly competitive already.
Even though there will be new things emerging in the world and you can make a micro niche website on it. But in order to be successful you have to make the website a brand as quickly as possible as more website will be emerging soon enough.
So what is this all making website a brand thing,
There are a lot of other websites on every niche but to make your website special you have to make it a brand. Basically A brand is what distinguish you from others in your niche.
Lets take an example, most populated niche in the online world is tech. Many like to make their name in it,but the thing is that there are already big names dominating the market like engadget, cnet, pcmag and the list goes on. What are these big names, these websites are the brands as people know them for their website name.
When a website becomes a brand then people know them for creating reliable content and maintaining consistency. People know that the company is serious about the work and like to achieve big goals. This helps in building brand trust.
By becoming a brand people will know you by the name your website than the topics covered in your website.
Lets begin with benefits of making your website a brand
1. Stand out: Making your website a brand will help your website stand out from the crowd of same websites. With a brand your website will make people recognize you with the name that the content you have on your website. This option make you exclusive.
2. Consumer loyalty: When your website becomes s brand you will notice that the consumers becomes loyal to you. They keep coming back for more of the content be it a product or web posts, when a website becomes a brand these loyal consumers also help in free promotion by telling others about your website. This creates a chain of people who keeps coming to your website because they like to see more of the stuff you are putting in.
3. Kills Competition: Becoming a brand certainly helps in killing competition, most of the people like to visit the website they trust or have the content they like or need. When you become a brand people know that you have the valuable content on your website so they don’t like to waste their time searching for the same content. This kills a lot of competition from your niche.
4. Increases Value: There is a value or every website be it monetary or authoritative, by becoming a brand the value of your website increases. In SEO structure you will gain Domain authority value and in monetary value you will increase income. But we take value as whole other thing that people see, people find the value in how much the content is helpful for them and this make the people try to see your content than you trying hard to make them see it.
5. Helps in product launch: If you like to add a product to your website than by making your website a brand will take care of a major part. There are many people who trust your website, and when a new product is launched then most of the people relate it with the brand value your website. This makes it easy to sell the new product as most of the people will know that the product will be of good quality and helpful to them. There being more people visiting and trusting your website there will be more sales resulting in product being a success.
6. Price reliability: There is a pattern that shows that prices of the products on a website with brand is more likely to make people believe that it’s genuine. There is time when a website with no brand value try to sell a good product at a very cheap price because people don’t trust the prices and the product, so in order to make a sale they have to give huge discounts or reduce the prices to the bottom. By making website a brand you can sell the product at a very genuine price.
7. Less Risk: With a website who have a brand value attached to it have very little risk of failing. When there are tons of things going on with a website there is huge traffic and many products listed in your websites then there are very little chances of failing then a no brand website which will have less traffic and have to take huge risks, tendency of failing is also high.
8. Less marketing efforts: By making your website a brand you have to spend less time and money on marketing, People know who you are and what you are capable of, they trust you. So when they see the name of your website attached to a something they trust it too. So with branded website you have to make less efforts while marketing, there will be greater percentage of people seeing the marketed content of a branded website then a non branded one.
9. Attract Big fish: When your website becomes a brand the big fish in the market will start approaching you to work with them, they would like to list their product on your website or their services. This will make you a big fish too, you will gain revenue and support from these big companies making you excel more.
10. Grow consumer base: There is a thing that when a website becomes a brand more people like to get associated with them, they like to register, comment, like the products, and do all sort of things. This makes them keep coming back to your website for that sense of attachment. This will keep on increasing your consumer base.
Every one with a website should know that there is more to creating content and marketing, You should try to focus on making your website a brand in your niche. This is the thing that will make your website big and people to return to your website due to your content.
After becoming a brand your website will see many new options that you can work upon.
If you like the article the please give it a share, For any comments and suggestions use the comment section below.